InterAsset powers all IAS solutions with a secure, configurable platform that connects the intermodal communityArchitected, designed and built to the highest standards, InterAsset delivers a powerful and extensible technology platform for all IAS solutions. InterAsset is the result of a unique combination of proven, best-in-class technologies paired with the industry expertise IAS has gained in providing cloud-based business solutions to the global intermodal community for over a decade.
- Cloud-based delivery mode
- 24x7 technical support and help desk
- Single, secure database
- Multi-tenant, services-oriented architecture
- Configurable business workflow
- Configurable business rule and validation
- Trading partner management
- Network operations (setup, monitoring, alerts and notification)
- Role-based permissions (data and functionality)
- Any-to-any EDI file mapping (ANSI, EDIFACT, XML, CSV)
At the heart of the InterAsset platform is an Enterprise-class Oracle™ database. It securely records information on the tens of thousands of registered users and trading partnerships between ocean carriers, third-party logistics providers, freight forwarders, equipment lessors, motor carriers, terminals, depots, and the vast array of events processed within the IAS Network on a daily basis.
IAS employs a services-oriented architecture for ease of interoperability between InterAsset, IAS applications and other third-party software, and to provide seamless integration to new and future software services. InterAsset has been designed from the outset to be inherently multi-tenant: while all data is securely stored in one central repository with a single version of the software, data is only visible to the tenant and their authorized trading partners. Therefore, trading partners with multiple relationships are provided a single view of all their respective data.