Breathe new life into dispatch - eliminate empty miles
DispatchOptimizer provides decision support for assigning job orders in conjunction with DispatchManager. The originator sees an up-to-the-minute list of drayage job orders and street-turn opportunities with the ability to sort potential matches with trip-specific criteria such as distance, time, equipment, and other carrier filters. A view of all available possibilities, aided by visual mapping and saved dollar and miles calculations, means a dispatcher can quickly combine disparate jobs and assign a win-win job order without leaving the IAS Dispatch screen. Automated equipment approval, authorization, and status updates eliminate manual processing and keep all parties in sync. With a transaction-based fee structure, 24x7x365 support, and the largest intermodal network, IAS assumes the deployment risk and does all of the heavy lifting.
Key Benefits for Originators
- Improve the performance of your inland transport operations
- Gain visibility and instantly dispatch all of your street-turn opportunities
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Accelerate port turn-times
- Reduce gate fees and terminal handling charges
- Avoid extraneous per diem billing hours
- Increase booking fulfillment
- Improve container fleet utilization
- Cut empty container repositioning and storage costs
- Cut idle time
- Save on fuel costs
- Reduce non-revenue earning trips
- Decrease queuing and processing time at ports
- Cut port congestion and pollution
- Make better use of transport assets with improved equipment supply
- Minimize land, labor, and infrastructure requirements
- Improve the environmental, health and social profile of container transport
Find out more about how IAS Dispatch solutions automate transport work order management and reduce operational costs:
IAS empowers dispatchers to perform more effectively. Improve customer service, maximize productivity, and increase visibility.
Let’s make your life easier.
IAS simplifies drayage billing and payment. Automation reduces errors and delays and enables efficient drayage settlement.
Let’s end the paper-pushing.
IAS unites originators and receivers with a robust, neutral negotiation platform. Visibility to a larger network means a smarter set of options and more profit for all. Let’s choose optimization over administration.
IAS streamlines the rate request and maintenance process. Dynamic tables keep up-to-date rate information at your fingertips to improve service and efficiency. Let’s make drayage pricing easier.