The end of manual dispatch – the beginning of real automation
DispatchManager simplifies the process of dispatching transport work orders between originators such as ocean carriers, logistics providers, and beneficial cargo owners (BCOs) and their motor carrier receivers with a reliable, easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that automates workflow and communications. Using proven industry best practices, DispatchManager streamlines drayage tender and assignment by eliminating the costly process of issuing transport work orders via email, fax, and phone. You can proactively provide customers instant notification of Proof-of-Delivery (POD) without the exhaustive efforts of canvassing your network each time your customer requests delivery information. DispatchManager provides operational reports, so originators can evaluate vendor performance and motor carriers can monitor their productivity. DispatchManager is the core module of the IAS Dispatch suite of solutions and provides a foundation for optimization, business intelligence, invoicing, and rate management.
- Gain first and last mile visibility
- Control costs by monitoring spend by motor carriers and dispatchers
- Speed communication and response at every level
- Lower operating costs and improve productivity of dispatch personnel by up to 40%
- Track appointment, delivery, completion dates/times, and charges
- Improve customer service with timely, accurate updates, shipment visibility, and instant proof of delivery
- Connect to the industry’s largest drayage community
- Enhance execution with automatic alerts and email notifications for assignments, amendments, and cancellations
- Simplify systems to eliminate disparate functions and unnecessary processes
- Evaluate performance and better understand operations with built-in reporting
Find out more about how IAS Dispatch solutions automate transport work order management and reduce operational costs:
IAS simplifies drayage billing and payment. Automation reduces errors and delays and enables efficient drayage settlement.
Let’s end the paper-pushing.
IAS helps you move freight, not air. Effortlessly match import and export work orders for faster cargo pick-up and delivery, fewer empty miles, and better equipment utilization. Let’s do more with less.
IAS unites originators and receivers with a robust, neutral negotiation platform. Visibility to a larger network means a smarter set of options and more profit for all. Let’s choose optimization over administration.
IAS streamlines the rate request and maintenance process. Dynamic tables keep up-to-date rate information at your fingertips to improve service and efficiency. Let’s make drayage pricing easier.